My favorite novel.

    I like to read manga, but I also like to read novels. There was a time in junior high school when I used to read one book every day.Here are some of my favorites.
    First, WARRIORS. This is a series I used to read a lot when I was in elementary school, and it is still an interesting story when I think back on it now. It is about friendship, love, companionship, and betrayal among wild cats. The characters and relationships between each cat are very well drawn. These are novels that can be enjoyed by adults as well, with sometimes cruel twists and turns.
    Next is The Ikagawa-shi series. These are mystery novels by Tokuya Higashiikawa. Not only are the tricks very well done as mystery novels, but they also have a great sense of humor. My sense of humor was developed through these novels.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿